Monday, September 30, 2013



                                                      "WONDERING THAT IS YOU?"

                        Sitting on my favor Table, in a Coffee shop around the Corner,
                       Waiting on another day at five in the morning with my drawing pad,
                       I saw her, a beautiful woman, with a beautiful face,
                       across from my table, far from my life, but not from my eyes.

                      We Almost the same but not Equals... 
                      I mean I was Poor, and she was Full of everything....
                      she got a place to stay and live...
                      I just stay anywhere I can...
                     She can smile about anything in this life...
                     I don't do that very often...
                    I finally finish my Mona Lisa, Finally Finish what I love to do
                    But she's not there anymore,
                   Today I saw a Face just like you at the coffee shop,
                   Wondering if is you.

                  My days here are almost over, as my life is almost done,
                 cause Today I decide ...no more Coffee cups for me,
                 No more dreams of finding the perfect love...
                 Today I Find out that a cup Tea it is much better Alone,
                 then a full Cup a coffee full of  wondering that is you?. 

                                                            SALUD!    Job Cuellar Salazar 
                        

No comments:

Post a Comment