Thursday, September 5, 2013


                                                                 "FORGIVE ME"

                        What is more easy... to write it down on a wall or to say it?
                       Forgive my Intentions my friend, don't mean no harm or hurt you,
                       I just saw a new love in my life walk by me,
                      She doesn't know that yet, but I hope she will soon.

                      Forgive my reasons Old friend, don't wanna take your time,
                      But it look's like someone you might known, but I don't think it is,
                      Monday we expend time together, we talk, hold hands, and Kiss,
                     Tuesday we eat something by the beach, and went to the Movies.
                     Wednesday we talk about her future, but never about mine.

                     Thursday we finally make love at home...my home of curse,
                     Friday I decide to declare my love, my only love to her,
                     That's when everything turns back in time in your face,
                     That's when Love decide not leave by the door...only by the window,
                     My window! were I saw her walk away far away from my life Forever.

                     Now on this day, two years later, I get to see her back again...
                     Now on this day, two years later, on the hands of my best friend...
                     Now on this day, two years later... you marrying her
                     Now on this day, two years later, with still tears on my eyes...
                     I wrote this letter my friend, and ask for Forgiveness...
                    For Now on this day, from two years ago...
                    That I am still in Love of that wonderful woman of yours.

                                                           by Job Cuellar Salazar.


    

No comments:

Post a Comment