Thursday, August 15, 2013

Even if the world ends Today, even if you carry Ten Bibles on your shoulders,
Nothing will save or keep Alive your soul, glad to say this to you Today,
That if the end of the world Ends Today...you will not suffer anymore.

Sometimes I don't Like to say sad think to anyone...
Sometimes I Love to say nice things to everyone....
Sometimes I Hate to hear too much about Love...
Sometimes I Sob to hear too much about Hate...
and Almost Every time, Almost...Hate myself for not Cry.

I feel so Good for those can Love...Because they can...
I Feel so Good for those can Hate...Because they can...
I fell so Good for those can Cry...Because they can...
and Almost Feel so good, cause believe it or not...they know there is a God up in heaven!
and Because I know is a God...I know I am not worthy to be around them!

Live To Live, and To Live... I live.    

No comments:

Post a Comment